Did your doctor recommend calcium supplements.....?
- Confused about calcium supplements?
- Absorbing enough calcium through your supplements?
- Confused about Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2?
- Wondering how to get enough calcium through food?
I have the answers for you.
Calcium and Mineral-Rich Foods
- Want easy and simple calcium and mineral-rich recipes?
- Want to learn how to cook bone broth?
- Want to learn about calcium-rich herbal tea infusions?
I have the answers for you.
- Need a shopping list for quick “in and out” shopping?
- Want a better understanding about food labels: natural, organic and GMOs?
- Want to learn how to stretch your food budget?
I have the answers for you.
Pantry, Storage, Fridge, Freezing Tips
- Want to stock your pantry and fridge with the right calcium-rich foods?
- Want to spice up your meals with Healing Spices?
- Want to learn some fabulous storage tips?
I have the answers for you.
Our bones are the infrastructure our body is built on.
The chassis for this roadster that we drive through life. The beauty of our chassis is that it's invisible. It works behind the scenes to keep everything together. On the other hand, out of sight means out of mind.
Until something goes wrong...
Even then, our bones mostly suffer in silence. Of course, you have knees that creak and knuckles that ache, and even screaming bunions.
But mostly our bones don't complain until they get to the breaking point.
We might be taking our cup of coffee out back when we slip on our favorite throw rug, put out a hand to cushion the fall, and all of a sudden we need steel pins in our wrist and three months of physical therapy. That's just a warning. Next time it could be a leg or, God forbid, a hip! And that could change your life forever!
What do we do?
We explain to ourselves that it was just bad luck. Accidents happen. And they do. But not everyone who twists a funny way or trips over their own feet ends up in a cast or in t-r-a-c-t-i-o-n. It all depends on how strong, and FLEXIBLE, your bones are.
- A sour taste in your mouth in the morning?
- Dull, dry, brittle hair?
- Thin, weak, peeling nails?
- Gum recession and increased tooth loss?
- Loss of height?
- Chronic low back pain?
- Leg cramps at night?
- Restless behavior?
- Can't sit still?
- Transparent skin?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Soda Addiction? (one can per day)
- Sugar Addiction? (need something sweet once a day)
With each yes to any of these questions, your risk of fracture is mounting.
Maybe you take your calcium or make sure you get 3 or 4 servings of dairy every day. But it's not just about calcium. That's just scratching the surface.
Feeding your bones calcium and mineral-rich foods in the early stages of life, from birth to age 30, is critical. Stockpiling those minerals early builds your "bone bank account" that will support you well into your 90's. But really, it's never too late to start building your bone strength and flexibility.
"Irma Jennings is an astute, supremely qualified teacher who excites her clients to achieve and maintain a vibrant and healthy lifestyle. What is on the end of our fork has become one of the most empowering medicines of our time. Hippocrates was so wise when he said, "let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. Irma is your key to this important teaching."
Helene B. Leonetti, MD
"My very good friend, Irma Jennings, went from the board room on Wall Street to the cutting board in her kitchen. Irma and I met because of our love of bones. The reason I love what she does is because she is teaching people the heart of bone health - teaching us how to feed our bones.
Dr. Lani Simpson, DC, CCD
Author: No-Nonsense Bone Health Guide - The Truth about Density Testing, Drugs and Building Bone Quality at Any Age
5 Recorded Modules and 2 Bonus Modules
Module 1 - Digestion
- Why committing to bone health NOW is essential
- Which foods are richest in calcium
- How strong digestion adds up to strong bones
- A simple breathing exercise to boost digestion
- The power of mindful eating
- The best probiotics for better digestion
- What your nervous system has to do with digestion
- How food affects your mood and energy
- The importance of root vegetables for grounding your life
Module 2 - Green Veggies, Vitamin K
- How to create high positive energy with green leafy vegetables
- How the chakra colors can guide you to choosing fresh vegetables for each of your organs and your bones
- What oxalates are and how they block your body from getting the right nutrients
- The importance of vitamin K for bone building and how to get it in your diet
- A great trick for boosting your leafy greens every day
Module 3 - Grains, Gluten Intolerance, GMOs
- Why eating organic foods make a difference
- The difference between “organic” and “natural” foods
- How to make a safe veggie wash
- How to know if your produce really is organic
- Why genetically modified foods (GMO’s) are dangerous
- How to grow your own basil and why you must!
- The difference between whole grains and refined grains
- The secrete to cooking whole grains
- What gluten intolerance tells you about your risk for osteoporosis
- How to tell if you are gluten intolerant
- How your thyroid affects your bones
- The ancient gluten-free grains that are good for your bones
Module 4 - Seaweed, Acid Alkaline, Beans
- Acid and alkaline foods and how they affect your bones
- The perfect formula to find your acid and alkaline balance
- Which foods are most alkaline and which are most acidic
- Beans and bone: why you need beans
- How to cook beans to avoid gas and bloating
- Why you MUST soak your beans
- Benefits of sprouting your beans and how to do it
- Why seaweed is the single best source of bone building materials
- Easy delicious ways to prepare sea vegetables without the “fishy” taste
Module 5 - Sugar, Fats, Super Bones Foods
- How sugar leaches minerals from your bones
- The best natural sugar substitutes
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- The best oils for cooking
- Why butter is good for your bones
- Why almonds are great for your bones
- How to make your own almond milk
- Flax seeds and chia seeds-why you need them
- Goji berries, garlic, mushrooms and your bones
- How to make a bone building soup stock
- The benefits of mineral-rich herbal teas
- Why chocolate is good for your bones!
Bonus Module 1 - 70 Bone Strengthening Recipes
You’ll receive 70 Healthy Bone Building Recipes as well as a tested resource list for reliable online sources of organic grains, organic beans, sea vegetables, condiments and the mineral rich herbs for bone building tea infusions, to make it easy for you and your bones!
New recipes are added weekly. Plus special reports on oils and GMOs.
Bonus Module 2 - Complete Exercise Programs
Ten bone-building exercises you can perform right in your own home every day to maintain and build bones. You’ll also receive progress charts to keep track of your exercise routine and improvement.
The Optimal Bone Health Program
The Comprehensive, Holistic, Whole Body Solution
Offering 4 Programs Below
"I've never come across so much useful information in one place! Irma presents her vast amount of knowledge for bone strengthening and healing in a way that makes it so user friendly: charts, easy recipes, short videos...and her passion is contagious!"
Doreen DiGiacomo, NJ
"I have been learning from Irma for many years. She first taught me what it meant to cook organic, clean, healthy foods with recipes that were a snap to create. I have been following her as she has developed her Calcium program and I am thrilled to be taking care of myself in a more holistic way."
Jenny Griffith, RN - MA
I knew of Irma's Optimal Bone Health Program for a few years but I always managed to convince myself that I was too busy and I couldn't possibly find the time. Do yourself a favor and don't postpone it, or at least not as long as I did!
"Irma's classes gently proposed small changes to my life-style and added knowledge one little piece at a time. They effortlessly introduced new healthy habits to my life that also positively affected my family."
Ivan Pelligrin, IBM Business Partner, InfoSpere Specialist, Brussels, Belgium
"I recently finished Irma's Bone Health program and learned so much simple and straight-forward, helpful advice about bone health. I will definitely be taking more classes with Irma!"
Susanne Karch, Owner, Estate Services, CA
"Irma...You continue to educate in accessible and stimulating ways."
Toni Elizabeth Kurasch, RN, NYC, NY
"I have recently completed the "Optimal Bone Health" program with Holistic Bone Coach Irma Jennings and found it to be enormously enriching. I have been engaged in my own process of reversing osteoporosis for some time and Irma's program was a very help next step. Irma present in a clear and thorough manner, blending her extensive knowledge of the benefits and how-to's of whole foods with a friendly and engaging manner. As we say in Australia Irma is 'the real deal' and I would certainly highly recommend her program to anyone who is serious about building healthy bones."
Persia Wildwood, Musician and Astrologist, Australia
"What we eat has as much a greater influence on how we are in the world than most of us realize. Irma has a way of inviting focus on this that engages the mind, body and even the spirit. Until I started working with her, I never thought I could get so much joy from integrating food into my life and into my bones."
Steven Skyles-Mulligan, Executive Director, Evoke Strategies, NYC, NY
"Irma's clients learn simply but profound ways to do a much better job of feeding and caring for themselves in an overarching way. She approaches each client with flexibility, kindness, concerns and a knowledge of alternative methods to foster optimum health. When I faced my diagnosis of arthritis and osteopenia and felt unsure how to proceed, I found Irma's guidance to be of enormous help."
Milly Dawson, Journalist/Author, FL
"Irma cleaned up my diet, eliminating processed/diet foods, soda, and added many more healthy foods to my family's diet and to mine while potentially building my bones. Four years later, those changes are now ingrained habits! We have two greens every night at dinner with a variety of whole grains and we continue to have a trans fat-free household. These were excellent changes that Irma encouraged me to make through her skills of listening, empathy, acceptance and friendly accountability, making her the ideal 'coach'!"
Nan Huson, Personal Trainer, NYC
"I have taken classes with Irma in the past, and I know she always exceeds my expectations, so I am open to what other wonderful results are created that I haven't imagined yet. My past experiences with Irma are what brought me here; learning about bone health. And I really trust that whatever Irma has to teach will be beneficial to me."
Susanne Miller, Masters in Public Health, Licensed Massage Therapist
"I am most pleased to recommend Irma Jennings. I recently participated in her nutritional bone health tele-class and found the session informative, inspiring and helpful in moving me forward to make healthier choices. Irma is grounded in her knowledge of nutrition and people skills-presenting information in understandable dialogue."
Diana Salter, Owner, Griffin Asset Management, NYC
"Irma Jennings is one of the those rare professionals who has traveled from Wall Street's boardrooms to the cutting board of the kitchen. Having worked with her on a number of projects, I've experienced her passion for whole foods and wholesome living. She offers clients, both men and women, individually and in groups, her expertise and a wide range of knowledge, fostering a new relationship to their health and wellness, with a special focus on bone health and osteoporosis prevention. A natural teacher, she writes an informative newsletter presenting a handful of useful ideas to chew on and assimilate. If you want to learn more about health and the joy of food, you'd do well to consult with Irma."
L.K., PdD., Licensed Psychologist and Business Coach, NYC