"How could this be?"
I eat right.
You’re feeling a bit blindsided.
Because you pride yourself on being well-informed.
Maybe you’ve tried all that you’ve been told to do:
Take your calcium, vitamin D3, vitamin k2 and magnesium supplements.
Yet there is that darn diagnosis....
And this diagnosis is bringing on anxiety and doubt.
Feelings of isolation with all the decisions that are before you.
You know that food is an important component
But you don't like to cook.
Or you feel intimidated and not organized in the kitchen.
Your food budget is tight.
You question if eating organic is necessary.
You live alone and don’t like cooking for one.
Or your husband has a different palate than your bones need.
…..And you just don’t know which foods have calcium.
I know these feelings.
I felt the same way when I was diagnosed with osteopenia in 2005.
Overwhelmed and extremely isolated.
There is hope.
What if instead you….
Knew exactly what to reach for at the grocery store for easy bone-building meals….
Foods that support your bones with every bite you take…
Your husband and children compliment you on how delicious dinner is….
You feel empowered and confident.
I join hands with my clients as we move:
Taking Baby Steps
I wanted to run away from my diagnosis. Irma helps me deal with it one baby step at a time. I've made significant changes in my already healthy diet. It's helping me feel better.
Denice Whiteley, PA
Bones Tribe Helps Minimize The Isolation
Hearing from Irma on a regular basis, getting her feedback, suggestions and encouragement is helping me to make subtle changes for my bone health.
Also being part of the Bones Tribe helps to minimize the isolation I have felt having osteoporosis.
Maureen Romano, PA.
I Wanted Help with
A Non-Traditional Approach
I joined the bones tribe to help in healing my osteoporosis with a more non traditional approach. I wanted to take a more active role in helping my bones get stronger. What I found in being a part of Irma's tribe is mind, body & spirit support, treating the WHOLE person. I can't say enough good things about Irma and her commitment to her tribe and our bones.
Irma does the research and is on top of the latest ways to heal. She brings them back to the group, were we can make informed decisions for healing our bones. She respects everyone individuality, has intuitive listening skills and in a gentle, supportive way helps me figure out my best choices to heal. I LOVE my bones tribe and Irma.
Peg Fennell, NJ
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Irma Jennings, Holistic Bone Coach
It's not just about food...
It's about the WHOLE BODY approach.
It's understanding the internal and external skeletal needs.
- Committing to a sleep ritual so bones can repair during sleep
- Creating a loving support system to feel heard and held accountable
- Exercising that works for you and your bones
- Mindfully eating and living fully
- Managing stress through meditation tools
Irma is a brilliant, inspirational motivator
Great support for issues beyond osteo! Irma is a brilliant, inspirational motivator.
Maria Spear, FL
Wonderful Resource Answering Questions Beyond Nutrition
While Irma’s expertise and focus with Bone Tribe members is that of nutrition for good bone health, I’ve also found her to be a wonderful resource in response to the many questions that arise from group coaching calls and posts made by members to the Bones Tribe Facebook page. I appreciate Irma’s knowledgeable guidance.
That she does it with wit and compassion.
Lynn Hughes, OR
Internal and External Skeleton
Bones Tribe member, Roberta:
I'm transitioning from my marriage of 31+ years. Moving with grace into a place of mindful empowerment as I rebuild my internal and external skeleton.
On a good path as a result of Irma's expert guidance.
I am on a good path as a result of Irma's expert guidance. I greatly appreciate her insights into better bone health which have benefitted me in numerous ways.
Sue Berkon, NYC
Great Resource for Dietary Guidance to Better Bone Health
I was first introduced to Irma Jennings several months ago and quickly realized that she is one of those special people in the field of bone health. As the founder of Food For Healthy Bones Irma is a great resource for anyone in need of help in designing and sticking to a bone-healthy diet.
Keith McCormick, DC
"My very good friend, Irma Jennings, went from the board room on Wall Street to the cutting board in her kitchen. Irma and I met because of our love of bones. The reason I love what she does is because she is teaching people the heart of bone health - teaching us how to feed our bones.
Dr. Lani Simpson, DC, CCD
Author: No-Nonsense Bone Health Guide - The Truth about Density Testing, Drugs and Building Bone Quality at Any Age
"Irma Jennings is an astute, supremely qualified teacher who excites her clients to achieve and maintain a vibrant and healthy lifestyle. What is on the end of our fork has become one of the most empowering medicines of our time. Hippocrates was so wise when he said, "let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. Irma is your key to this important teaching."
Helene B. Leonetti, MD
User Friendly Charts, Recipes, Videos
I've never come across so much useful information in one place! Irma presents her vast amount of knowledge for bone strengthening and healing in a way that makes it so user friendly; charts, easy recipes, short videos....and her passion is contagious.
Doreen DiGiacomo, NJ
5 Recorded Modules and 4 Bonus Modules
Delivered to your inbox weekly.
Module 1 - Digestion
- Why committing to bone health NOW is essential
- Which foods are richest in calcium
- How strong digestion adds up to strong bones
- A simple breathing exercise to boost digestion
- The power of mindful eating
- The best probiotics for better digestion
- What your nervous system has to do with digestion
- How food affects your mood and energy
- The importance of root vegetables for grounding your life
Module 2 - Green Veggies, Vitamin K
- How to create high positive energy with green leafy vegetables
- How the chakra colors can guide you to choosing fresh vegetables for each of your organs and your bones
- What oxalates are and how they block your body from getting the right nutrients
- The importance of vitamin K for bone building and how to get it in your diet
- A great trick for boosting your leafy greens every day
Module 3 - Grains, Gluten Intolerance, GMOs
- Why eating organic foods make a difference
- The difference between “organic” and “natural” foods
- How to make a safe veggie wash
- How to know if your produce really is organic
- Why genetically modified foods (GMOs) are dangerous
- How to grow your own basil and why you must!
- The difference between whole grains and refined grains
- The secret to cooking whole grains
- What gluten intolerance tells you about your risk for osteoporosis
- How to tell if you are gluten intolerant
- How your thyroid affects your bones
- The ancient gluten-free grains that are good for your bones
Module 4 - Seaweed, Acid Alkaline, Beans
- Acid and alkaline foods and how they affect your bones
- The perfect formula to find your acid and alkaline balance
- Which foods are most alkaline and which are most acidic
- Beans and bone: why you need beans
- How to cook beans to avoid gas and bloating
- Why you MUST soak your beans
- Benefits of sprouting your beans and how to do it
- Why seaweed is the single best source of bone building materials
- Easy delicious ways to prepare sea vegetables without the “fishy” taste
Module 5 - Sugar, Fats, Super Bones Foods
- How sugar leaches minerals from your bones
- The best natural sugar substitutes
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- The best oils for cooking
- Why butter is good for your bones
- Why almonds are great for your bones
- How to make your own almond milk
- Flax seeds and chia seeds-why you need them
- Goji berries, garlic, mushrooms and your bones
- How to make a bone building soup stock
- The benefits of mineral-rich herbal teas
- Why chocolate is good for your bones!
Bonus Module 1 -
70 Bone Loving Recipes and Resources
70 Healthy Bone Building Recipes
Tested resource list for reliable online sources of organic grains, organic beans, sea vegetables, condiments and the mineral rich herbs for bone building tea infusions, to make it easy for you and your bones!
Plus special reports on oils and GMOs.
Bonus Module 2 -
Interview with Dr. Keith McCormick -Author of "The Whole Body Approach to Osteoporosis"
Diagnosed with severe osteoporosis -4.3 at 45 years old (and 12 fractures over 5 years) Dr. McCormick shares his bone journey and offers key tips for your next steps.
Love the information that I took postive action on.
After listening to Dr. McCormick's webinar I scheduled a consult with him. His recommendations were great; take some additional supplementation which have already made a difference in my DXA scan.
I am due for another DXA soon and expect more positive results.
I would never have know about Dr. McCormick if I was not a member of your Bones Tribe.
I just attended another webinar you mentioned in your newsletter about the TBS and the information always on point.
Mary Franklin, Oregon
Bonus Module 3 -
Interview with Dr. Lani Simpson - Author of "The No-Nonsense Bone Health Guide"
Dr. Simpson is a chiropractic doctor and a Certified Clinical (bone) Densitometrist (CCD). In this bonus you will learn what you need to know about the DXA test.
Bonus Module 4 -
Digestion and the Acid Alkaline Balance with Dr. George McAuliffe
Dr. George McAuliffe, Diplomate by the American Board of Clinical Nutritionists and has served as a nutritional consultant to the US Olympic Team and U.S. Army Special Forces. This bonus will support and broaden your digestive knowledge.
My Bones Tribe Membership Includes:
- Optimal Bone Health Program: with 5 Food for Healthy Bones Modules - VALUE: $297
- BONUS: 4 Bonus Modules - VALUE: $600
- SUPPORT: Monday-Friday in our Private Facebook Page - VALUE: $250
- COACHING: 2 Coaching calls per month - 1st Tues. 7pm ET / 3rd Tues. at 7pm ET - VALUE: $300
- RECIPES: Weekly Recipes - VALUE: $10
- GUEST PRESENTERS: Integrative Doctors, Yoga For Osteoporosis Therapist, Sugar Addiction Coach VALUE: $200
Total Value: $1,657
Referring Bone Doctors
Bones Tribe Member, Shelly, challenged by continued and severe bone loss has this to say:
After reading Dr. McCormick’s book a year prior she was thrilled to learn he was doing a zoom call on supplementing and osteoporosis with Irma. Immediately after the call, Shelly realized how important it would be to her treatment to have a one on one with Dr. McCormick.
During their session, he concurred the current thought that she had a parathyroid tumor and suggested she go down to the Norman Clinic. Up to that point, although her endocrinologist felt strongly she had hyperparathyroidism, NYC surgeons did not.
One month later, she had two tumors removed and looks forward to restoring her health with the help of her doctors, including Dr. McCormick and the support of the Bones Tribe.
Shelly Zagor, NYC
About Irma Jennings
As the founder of Food For Healthy Bones Irma is a great resource for anyone in need of help in designing and sticking to a bone-healthy diet. Irma is one of those bright (literally!) stars in our field. An x-Wall Street heavy, Irma had an epiphany one day and got out of Dodge (NY City) in search of healthier ways. Her story is both endearing and up-lifting...and one that I would like to share with you.
When Irma joined her son's 5th grade class for a week-long stay on an organic biodynamic farm, she was struck by the peace and harmony of the early morning farm routines. She says, "It was as though farmers and animals were in a timeless dance of joy." Many of us have important events that change the directions of our lives and this day certainly interjected an abrupt 90 degree turn in hers.
"It was an ah-ha moment for me," she says. "It gave me a deep belief in the power of Nature's rhythms and food to affect your body, mind, and spirit. Now I know that food is more than just fuel. What you put in your mouth becomes your bones, your blood, and your brain."
Shortly after "seeing the light" as the barn doors (metaphorically speaking) opened, Irma split Wall Street and began studies at the Institute For Integrative Nutrition. And when she was diagnosed with osteopenia she knew she wasn't interested in the script her doctor handed her but instead wanted to use food as her medicine. Her diagnosis prompted Irma to establish Food For Healthy Bones where she offers an "Optimal Bone Health Program", and more about Food for Healthy bones.
Irma blogs monthly to her community of 4,500 readers.
By Dr. Keith McCormick, DC