Thank you – Two Bones Cooking Demos – Holistic Healing Center
Thank you kindly for your payment for two healthy, bone-loving cooking classes:
Wednesdays – October 5th and October 19th.
We (Irma, Vicki and Skelly) look forward to seeing you and your blessed bones!
Where: Holistic Healing Center
5812 York Road
Menu – Wed. Oct. 5, 2016 Time: 6-8pm Feeding Your Bones
- Chicken w/Olives & Prunes (prunes increase bone cells)
- Tempeh w/ Olives & Prunes (veggie/vegan alternative)
- Bone-Loving and Award-Winning Kale Salad
- Arsenic Free Brown Rice
- Probiotic: Sauerkraut
- Beverage Horsetail Tea Infusion (provides silica – key bone mineral)
- Dessert: Magnesium-rich Cacao Coconut Chia Pudding
Menu – Wed. Oct. 19, 2016 Time: 6-8pm Probiotic Clinic –
- Making sauerkraut to take home. Then our shared meal
- African Sweet Potato Stew
- Bold and Bitter Greens W/ Miso Dressing
- Amy’s Flat Bread (gluten free)
- Beverage: Red Clover Tea Infusion
- Dessert: Magnesium-rich cacao treats
Email: [email protected]
See you then!
From my bones to yours,
Irma and Vicki.